Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Grief Brief 4 - Sleep Disturbances


Sleep disturbances are common among survivors in the early stages of loss.  Early morning wake ups and difficulties falling asleep are generally experienced during the first four months after the loss of a significant loved one.  In normal grief, these symptoms seem to taper off and medical intervention is not usually required.

My name is Tracy Renee Lee.  I am a funeral director, author and freelance writer.  I write books, weekly articles and brief tips related to understanding and coping with grief.  It is my life's work to comfort the bereaved and help them live on. 

 Please follow my blog at http://pushin-up-daisies.blogspot.com/ and Twitter account  @PushnUpDaisies,  visit my website  www.QueenCityFuneralHome.com or read my book “Pushin’ Up Daisies”  for additional encouragement and information.