Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Grief Brief #20 - Sadness

SADNESS is the most common feeling experienced during bereavement.  Persons who block sadness with excessive activity, find that their sadness surfaces once they are exhausted. 

Exhaustion renders one less able to overcome the intensity of sadness. 


My name is Tracy Renee Lee.  I am a funeral director, author and freelance writer.  I write books, weekly bereavement articles, and mid-week grief briefs related to understanding and coping with grief.  It is my life's work to comfort the bereaved and help them live on. 

Please follow my blog at http://pushin-up-daisies.blogspot.com/ and Twitter account  @PushnUpDaisies,  visit my website  www.QueenCityFuneralHome.com or read my book “Pushin’ Up Daisies”  for additional encouragement and information.