Sunday, January 12, 2014

Grief Brief 23 - Competitive Behavior

Crying evokes sympathy from others and creates an atmosphere where competitive behaviors are suspended. Competitive suspension allows the bereaved to function without undue worries and stresses outside of the bereavement recovery experience.

My name is Tracy Renee Lee. I am a funeral director, author and freelance writer. I write books, weekly bereavement articles, and mid-week grief briefs related to understanding and coping with grief. It is my life's work to comfort the bereaved and help them live on.

Please follow my blog at http://pushin-up-daisies.blogspot.com/and Twitter account @PushnUpDaisies, visit my websitewww.QueenCityFuneralHome.com or read my book “Pushin’ Up Daisies” for additional encouragement and information.