Monday, September 8, 2014

Grief Brief 57 - Frequent Ailments

Many bereaved individuals experience more frequent occurrences of ailments.  Common complaints are additional colds, lingering flu, headaches, stomach upset, back and neck pain, indigestion, insomnia and flare-ups of pre-existing conditions.  This is normal during the phases of grief.  It is recommended that survivors notify their physician if these ailments become intolerable. 

 My name is Tracy Renee Lee.  I am a funeral director, author and freelance writer.  I write books, weekly articles and brief tips on understanding and coping with grief.  It is my life's work to comfort the bereaved and help them live on. 

Please follow my blog at http://pushin-up-daisies.blogspot.com/, follow me on Twitter @PushnUpDaisies and visit my website for additional encouragement and information at www.QueenCityFuneralHome.com.